GDPR and personal data protection
We do take care of your personal data, please read what we do to ensure that your personal information is secure. The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and all Amendments to Other Acts and the European GDPR Regulation, which protects the rights of our visitors and customers against the unauthorized treatment of their data. In the following rows, we will show you how and for what purpose we process your personal data and who can be the processors. This information is important, so we hope you will find the time and read it carefully.
Who is the administrator of your data?
You consent to Purecrafts Europe s.r.o, a company with registered office at Houska 34, Blatce 472 01 Blatce, Czech Republic, registered under Reg.065 04 442, registered in the Public Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 27768, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR to process personal information as administrator based on the conditions below.
What data do we process as administrators?
Within our website, we process data that you can provide as part of your account registration, form filling, subscription to a newsletter, posting a comment, or other activity related to your voluntary personal information. In particular, the following data is processed.
Fill in the form or demand
– Name and surname
– Telephone number
– Email address
Other indirect data
– IP address
– Cookies (for the purpose of offering relevant content just for you and making it easier to browse web pages)
– Info about the version of the browser and operating system to ensure that your site is properly displayed
For what purpose do we manage these data and how long?
We collect your personal information to make use of our services and inform you of the news. Learn more about the purpose for which we manage data by their location.
Filling out a form or request – We manage the personal data contained in the form only for the purpose of answering or processing your query or request. Your personal data will not be further processed or handed over.
All personal data provided for the above purposes are provided on a voluntary basis and consent is expressed through the active interaction (ticking) of the box with the consent for their processing.
When do you not need to give consent to the processing of your personal data?
We may process your personal information without your consent for the sole purpose of:
– Performance of a contract to provide a service or product (for example, the performance of a contract occurs most often in the case of a binding order, membership or use of a particular service).
– The fulfillment of the legal obligations that result from us from generally binding legal regulations.
– Processing within a legitimate interest (eg direct marketing, security and life protection).
How is your data protected?
We make every effort to protect all personal data we process, against their loss or theft. For this reason, we restrict their handling, copying, transferring or accessing them only for the essential purposes for which you have given us consent or this purpose is defined by law.
Additionally, our website has an HTTPS protocol (valid SSL certificate) for encrypted web-user connections, minimizing the possibility of being stolen during data transfer (registration, sign-up, posting within the form, etc.)
Websites are hosted on secure servers of Fortion Networks, s.r.o. ID: 26397994, registered office at Bozkovska 307/9, Plzen, 326 00, registered at the Regional Court in Pilsen under file number C 17708.
Who has access to personal data?
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but personal data can be processed by Processors for Administrator as well:
– Software Provider ANT studio s.r.o., Company ID: 29113229, registered at Slovanská alej 2182/30, 326 00 Plzeň, registered with the Registry Court in Plzeň, Section C, Insert 25698.
– Purecrafts Europe s.r.o, a company with registered office at Houska 34, Blatce 472 01 Blatce, Czech Republic, registered Company ID:065 04 442.
What are your rights in relation to the protection of personal data?
– Ask us for information about how we process your personal information.
– Ask us for an explanation regarding the processing of your personal information.
– Request access to these data with an update or repair them.
– Request a deletion of this personal information.
– Request data transfer.
– The right to be informed about a personal data breach in certain cases.
– You may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or the failure of the GDPR administration to discharge its obligations to the Supervisory Authority. The Supervisory Authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection in the Czech Republic, headquartered at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
In accordance with the provisions § 89 of Act No. 127/2005 Coll., On electronic communications, we hereby inform you that our websites use so-called cookies for their activities.
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within browser settings, you can manually delete, block, or completely disable each cookie, block it, or allow it for individual websites only.
Remembering your personal settings – Cookies make it easy for your web pages to crawl and customize your content. They also allow you to remember the contents of the cart, login or logout, alert acceptance, etc.
Statistical data – To improve the quality of our site, we collect anonymous traffic statistics to help us further develop our business. We use the Google Analytics tool with a valid third-party processing addendum for your records. This data can not be associated with a particular person.
Ad serving – Cookies allow better targeting for our users and visitors by personalizing their content in such a way that the customer receives advertising for products or services that are relevant to him and have shown a potential interest in the past.
For this type of ads, we use the services below, in which the segmentation of users is based on common features. This data can not be associated with a particular person.
How to Disable or Erase Cookies?
Please note the following information about Google Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also prevent the acquisition by Google Analytics by clicking on the following Google Analytics deactivation. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of your information when you visit this website. Further information can be found under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or under https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/.